The Gladesville Shopping Village developers are preparing their next Development Application. They are running 2 information sessions at the former Video Ezy shop in the lower section of Gladesville Shopping Centre:
- Thursday February 19th 6:00-8:00 pm
- Saturday February 21st 1:00pm-4:00pm
We need to make sure the next DA is not as bad as the last one: attend a meeting, make comments and ask questions.
HOW HAVE THEY ADDRESSED THE PROBLEMS IN THE OLD D.A. ?
- Will there still be a multi-storey, blank concrete wall along Cowell Street?
- Is there now a comprehensive traffic management study for the site and surrounding area
- Have the pedestrian and other user access issues been resolved?
- Will it still be a gated community?
- What are the benefits from this proposal for existing residents and shoppers?
- Is there a proper stormwater plan? (Cowell St has serious flooding issues already)