Do you want to know more about the Draft Plan of Management for Boronia Park or get to know the park a bit better?
Guided Walk 10 am Sunday 15th February
Meet members of the Hunters Hill Trust in front of the Boronia Park grandstand, corner of Park Road and Ryde Road for a guided walk. Walk will finish before midday.
Please RSVP: email@example.com
- The park’s sensitive bushland and core habitat areas must be protected
- Any new buildings or car parks must only be located along the road perimeter NOT inside the park
- The Grandstand should be upgraded with improved access and community use
- The plan should ensure equitable multi-use activities
- There should be no exclusive arrangements through special leases or licenses
- The lighting should be adjusted to only illuminate the playing fields and not the surrounding streets and houses.
Send your comments on the new Plan of Management to the General Manager, Hunter’s Hill Council P.O. Box 21, Hunters Hill NSW 2110 or firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm Friday 27th February.