It is now clear that the re-drafted bills
- won’t provide adequate heritage protection
- won’t return planning powers to local communities
- won’t increase certainty and transparency in our planning system
- won’t provide adequate environmental protection
- won’t improve housing affordability.
Check this summary of the changes to the Planning Bill
Phone Anthony Roberts and voice your concerns THIS WEEK: 9817 4757 or 9228 5276 Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, phone the Shadow Minister for Planning and Infrastructure, the Hon Luke Foley, MLC or email him to urge Labor to vote against the Bills. Ph: 9230 2927 email@example.com.
Leave A Comment