Members of the Hunters Hill Trust’s executive committee recently met with the Minister for Planning, Minister for Housing and Special Minister of State along with the Secretary of NSW Department of Planning to discuss our deep concerns about the failures of the planning system and its impact on heritage and the environment. The presentation addressed:
- Greater Sydney Commission
- Gladesville Shopping Village development
- Revisions to the NSW Housing Code
- Protections for conservation areas
- Design led planning that strengthens community life.
See the full presentation of concerns and solutions here: HHT presentation to Minister for Planning.