The Hunters Hill Trust Journal Volume 59, No 2, December 2020 is available here.
As it is such an important new proposal, we have devoted this month’s Journal to providing information for members and the local community about the Draft Community Infrastructure Plan 2020 proposed by Council, which contains their ‘blueprint’ for our municipality for the next 10 years.
This edition includes:
- From the President’s Desk – with a summary of the major issues
- The developments planned for the following locations:
- Gladesville Road/Figtree Park
- Town Hall, Council Administration Centre and Works Depot
- Henley Precinct
- Gladesville Commercial Centre
- Special/Sole Purpose Facilities/Remnant Land
- Our members’ views on the above proposals
- The question of the $250m Public Spaces Legacy Program
Leave A Comment