After the 2018 AGM business had been attended to on Thursday night, a panel of Trust luminaries outlined some of the issues that had characterised their time as leaders and how they addressed the threats to our built and natural heritage. They also offered their perspectives on today’s challenges.
- Alice Oppen OAM (President for 4 years in the 1970s and 80s)
- Roslyn Maguire (President for 2 years in the 1980s)
- Tony Coote (President for 9 years 2000-2017)
- David Gaunt AM (President for 4 years in decade 2000-2010)
- Beverley Sherry, (represented by Brigid Dowsett)
You can read Alice Oppen’s speech about the First Fifteen Years of the HHT , Beverley Sherry’s contribution: A Valuable and Enduring Trust and Phil Jenkyn’s observations about the Hunters Hill Trust’s 50th anniversary AGM.
Hunters Hill Trust office bearers
Over the past 50 years, many good people have contributed their time, energy and expertise to protect our built and natural heritage. Here is a list of people who have been President, Treasurer or Secretary during this time.
Leave A Comment