Moch Developments submitted a proposal to the NSW Department of Planning on April 19th to amend the Local Environment Plan, to allow a series of massive high-rise towers at Gladesville Shopping Village, the highest being 58m – that’s one and a half times the height of the Gladesville Bridge. Detailed plans have still not been provided
There are so many unanswered questions:
- What will it mean for the people living in the streets around the site?
- Which streets will be inundated with traffic and which will be permanently closed off?
- Which houses will be affected by a massive shadow?
- How many more houses will lose privacy in their backyards?
- What new services and infrastructure (such as schools etc.) will be offered?
- What will happen to the heritage listed cottage at 10 Cowell Street?
- How does Council plan to protect residents from the effects of this massive insensitive over development?
Leave A Comment