The Trust is heartened by council’s commitment to review and enhance the Hunters Hill DCP 2013 with the objective to improve the amenity of the commercial precinct of Gladesville. However we also have serious concerns.
The new DCP:
- Removes the protections afforded to the Local Heritage items listed in Schedule 5 of the Hunters Hill 2012 LEP
- Removes the stipulated requirement for parking
- Fails to codify the intentions of the desired height transitions as stipulated in the Built Form
- Does little to encourage the activity of the “Primary Streetscapes”
- The proposed open green space is far too small.
Read the full report here: HHT review of Development Control Plan
Leave A Comment