Voted to support the Bills in the Upper House: Labor Party, Shooters and Fishers, Christian Democrats and Government MPs
Voted against the Bills in the Upper House: Greens NSW
Overall, the amended legislation still represents an enormous backward step on environmental protection and community rights.
BUT the strength of community opposition to the government’s developer-driven agenda will provide a firm foundation for our future work on the regulations, state planning policies and strategic plans.
We want to thank everyone who took action and acknowledge the tremendous work of the Better Planning Network over the past two years. A summary of the amendments passed by the Upper House will be available soon. Please take a few minutes to email politicians to let them know what you think of their position. Feedback is very important.
- John Robertson, Leader of the opposition, Ph: 9230 2310, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Foley, Shadow Minister for Planning and Infrastructure- Phone (02) 9230 2927, Luke.Foley@parliament.nsw.gov.au
- Linda Burney, Member for Canterbury – Ph: (02) 9718 1234, Canterbury@parliament.nsw.gov.au
- Penny Sharpe, MLC 9230 2741, Penny.email@example.com
- Sophie Cotsis, MLC 9230 2080, Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Searle, MLC 9230 2160, Adam.email@example.com
- Ron Hoenig, Member for Heffron 9699 8166, Heffron@parliament.nsw.gov.au
- Michael Daley, Member for Maroubra 9349 6440, Maroubra@parliament.nsw.gov.au
- Tania Mikailuk, Member for Bankstown 9708 3838, Bankstown@parliament.nsw.gov.au
Shooters and Fishers
- Robert Brown, Shooters and Fishers Party 9230 3059, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Borsak, Shooters and Fishers Party 9230 2850, email@example.com
- Paul Green, Christian Democrat Party 9230 3484, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Nile, Christian Democrat Party 9230 2478, F.Nile@parliament.nsw.gov.au
- David Shoebridge, Greens NSW 9230 3030 , David.email@example.com