Volume 54, Number 2 of the Hunters Hill Trust Journal covers:
- Restoration story: ‘Woodhall‘, 36 Farnell Street Hunters HIll
- More positive stories …. On the other hand
- Heritage under threat: 18 Richmond Crescent, Gladesville
- Where there’s a will: 58 Pittwater Road, Hunters Hill
- Postscript: 11 Mark Street
- Gladesville Shopping Village update
- Greater Sydney Commission
- Council amalgamations update
- Joubert Street Childcare Centre
- Contributions recognised
- Vale Sheila Jolley
- Chanel Paradisa
- HHT Walks program.
Trust members will receive their paper copy in the mail soon. In the meantime, you can read the latest edition here. The Hunters Hill Trust has been publishing its journal since 1972. Previous editions of the journal are all available on our Publications page.